The Vision Plan encourages preventive eye care by offering coverage for comprehensive eye exams and allowances for lenses and frames or contact lenses. Eye examinations are an important component to preserving eyesight. Regular eye exams can detect eye problems at their earliest stages when they're most treatable.
The Vision Plan offers you the opportunity to use optometrists and ophthalmologists that are part of a network. You can generally reduce your out-of-pocket expenses while maximizing the plan benefits by using this network.
Spectera administers the Plan on behalf of ExxonMobil and provides information about providers participating in the Vision Plan, claims payment, benefit pre-determinations, and appeals of denied claims. Spectera will support Partners in Health (PiH) through appropriate clinical data exchanges with the Aetna and CIGNA Health Advocates and Optum Disease Management nurses, thus providing participants with appropriate outreach and support for their eye conditions. This outreach and support for eye conditions is provided to PiH participants eligible for Health Advocates and Disease Management nurses.
Before you enroll, the following information is provided to help you make the best decision for you and your family members:
- Vision Plan Benefit Summary outlining the benefits available under the Vision Plan
- Vision Plan Provider Locator search tool listing retail and private practice providers in the Spectera Network
- Provider Nomination Form to nominate your provider to participate in the Spectera Network
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the ExxonMobil Vision Plan
- Useful Links to help you learn more about eye care.You may download or print this information directly from the site for later review
If you choose to enroll, you must do so by following the standard ExxonMobil enrollment processes available during Annual Enrollment or when you experience a change in status. More information is available on ExxonMobil Family, ExxonMobil Me or by contacting ExxonMobil Benefits Administration (Active Employees) or the ExxonMobil Benefits Service Center at ACS (Retirees).
After you enroll, you will have access to additional information by visiting the "Member" section of this site. In addition to the information about, member can perform the following actions 24 hours a day, 7 days a week:
- Obtain an overview of your benefits available under the Plan
- Review your Claim History
- Complete online mail orders for contact lenses
- Review status of orders
- Review status of non-network claims